Your new inner-city investment awaits! This exceptional 2-bedroom apartment is located just a short walk from Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and, with 2 tram lines out the front on Victoria Street, city access is a breeze.
Currently tenanted for $1,652.00 p.c.m, this property is an excellent addition to your property portfolio. Take advantage of building facilities which include an indoor pool, gym, childcare centre, and Eden and Mila's Gourmet Eatery cafe.
With a spacious living/ meals area, featuring a modern kitchen with Miele appliances, including dishwasher and stone bench tops. Floor to ceiling windows with an undercover balcony. The main bedroom features built in robes while the second bedroom is ideal as a large home office. A luxurious central bathroom with euro laundry, split system heater/ air conditioner. Charming balcony has great entertaining potential, or can be used for relaxed meals and drinks. Take a stroll alongside the Yarra River, ride the bike paths, or visit the golf course, they are all only minutes away! Includes secure car park, secure intercom entry and modern, peaceful location.
A stylish living experience awaits.
The health of our clients and staff is our highest priority and with that in mind together with the Victorian Government's COVID protocols, the following is required for any attendance at opens for inspections or auctions.
• Our advertised opens and auctions are for fully vaccinated attendees only.
Anyone who is unvaccinated, or not wanting to share their vaccination status, may only inspect by private appointment or access the auction online by registering their interest prior to the auction date.
Kindly contact our office to arrange an inspection time. Inspections are limited to one household per time.
• QR codes are to be used to check in and vaccination status of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agency staff and any agent attending the opens/auctions are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply.
• You will be required to wear a mask whilst inside the property.
• We ask that you use the Hand sanitiser provided prior to entering.
• Please avoid touching any surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property.
• Social distancing of 1.5m from anyone outside your household whilst in attendance is required.
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:-
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has,
We remain committed to conducting all our services in a COVID-safe and responsible manner. Please be patient and respect our staff. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated,
Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance 30/60 Days